pCounter is mainly a probability counter only for Japanese pachinko (slot).
In addition to this, it may be able to be used.
- A classification check can be made easy to be able to count 12 items, to come, to change the appearance of a button, and to carry out.
Download & System Requirements
- 1.3.1 (October 16, 2009)
- Improvement in the compatibility to iPhone OS 3.0.
- 1.3.0 (July 4, 2009)
- Change of button size.
- It changes so that an item name may be displayed on a button.
- Change of an arrangement call button of the total count. (A view is expressed as a tap in the total count.)
- An ON/OFF setup of the total count lock is changed so that it may memorize. (Moreover, it enabled it to distinguish immediately.)
- The total count number is changed so that keyboard input can also be set up.
- It enabled it to change the role count of small from a keyboard.
- In addition, fine change.
- It corresponds to iPhone OS 3.0.
- 1.2.0 (May 5, 2009)
- The number of items was increased to 12 pieces.
- The button and the item name were made easy to set up.
- Fine change.
- 1.1.0 (January 15, 2009)
- The size of a button is changed.
- The mode which counts small count and total count simultaneously is added.
- Fine change of resources.
- 1.0.0 (December 16, 2008)
- First release