mCounter is the counter application which can use the item created by a list changing it quickly. (Up to 99999)
It is the best for the inventory control of two or more kinds of existing articles, and the count of the number etc.
If it is mCounter, without walking around with two or more counters, when counting the number of two or more items by one, it can count efficiently.
Counter display and animation, the user can comfortably count the clicks.
- Count items in groups, can be managed efficiently.
- A count item can be quickly changed and counted from a main screen.
- A group can be reproduced and a new group can be created. It is convenient if you make the template.
- A picture can be added and managed in list item.
- An item is moved to another group or sorting is also supported.
- The main button can also change countup countdown according to a situation. moreover -- even if it does not change -- the button of a tool bar plus or minus both of functions can be called quickly.
- A step count can be chosen by 1 to 100.
- It is countable from the number near arbitrary numbers using a slider.
- Also after ending application, the main count numbers can be checked by the badge display ON.
- A count item list can be transmitted by Email. (Normal format or CSV format)
- You can save and restore data.
- It is countable using the acceleration sensor of iPhone.
- Original click sound.
iPhone 4, 4S (3.5-inch display)
iPhone 5 (4-inch display)
Download & System Requirements
mCounter Support Software
- Name: mCounterDataCreator
- License: Free
- Version: 1.0
- Released: November 2, 09
- File Size: 623KB
- Binary: Universal 64bit
- OS: Mac OS X Only, 10.5.8 or later
- Download Application Help -> Read Me Please read.
※Windows version is not currently scheduled.
Compatibility with iOS 7 and Retina display, 4-inch display?
- iOS 7 supported.
- Retina display is supported.
- 4-inch display is supported.
- 3.3.0 (Nobemver 14, 2013)
- Compatibility with iOS 7 and iPhone 5s.
- Support OS was changed into iOS 6.1 or later.
- 3.2.0 (April 15, 2013)
- Adjustment of the count slider.
- Added an option displaying a plus button and a minus button at the same time.
- 3.1.0 (October 3, 2012)
- Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Plural changes and bug fixes.
- 3.0.0 (March 24, 2012)
- Changed : The support model becomes iPhone 3GS / iPod touch 3rd Gen or later.
- Changed : The support OS becomes iOS 4.3 or later.
- It became easy to confirm group list.
- The reaction velocity at the time of adding a group newly was improved.
- The name of an item is displayed when the picture of an item is displayed.
- The problem on which application crashes was corrected. When adding with green + button at the time of an item addition.
- When search bar was displayed again, the input column corrected the problem which was narrow.
- Improved compatibility with the iOS 5.
- Operating speed has been improved overall.
- Brush up of resources.
- Add the URLScheme
- 2.1.0 (August 7, 2010)
- Support for iOS 4
- Multitasking support
- Optimized for iPhone 4 Retina display.
- Clear button when the count is now reaffirmed.
- Other changes and bug fix, a few things.
- 2.0.1 (June 27, 2010)
- Change of the acquisition method of an IP address.
- Compatible with iOS 4. Change a few things.
- 2.0.0 (October 31, 2009)
- Added ability to save and restore data.
- The full screen counter of the sideways display was added.
- A setup of movement corrects the problem which was not read next time at the time of starting by the duplicate and shake by shake.
- Camera image format changes and adjustments obtained from the library.
- Abolished the ability to send e-mail a picture of the item. TXT + ZIP or CSV + ZIP changes in the ability to send.
- Other changes and fixes a few points.
- 1.7.0 (September 19, 2009)
- A picture can be added now to the count item of an item list. (It can choose from a camera or a photo library)
- Can count up to 99,999 extensions.
- Adjust settings.
- Others, minor changes.
- 1.6.0 (August 28, 2009) ※Send by e-mail change, this version The iPhone OS 3.0 or later is supported.
- Search the contents of the list group, add a note.
- It corresponds to sorting of a group list and an item list.
- The last update date of a count is added.
- E-mail transmission can be sent now within mCounter. It can send without ending.
- A group name is added to the subject name of e-mail transmission.
- A last update date is added to the contents of a list of e-mail transmission.
- The attached document form of a text format and a CSV format in an e-mail transmitting item was added.
- Renewal of an item list.
- It corresponds to search of an item list.
- The function which moves the item of an item list to another group is added.
- 1.5.0 (August 06, 2009)
- The function which resets the item count of all the groups is added.
- The function which resets all the item counts is added.
- The function in which it can input into count number setting Picker by a keyboard is added.
- The option which displays the number of main counts by the badge after an application end is added.
- Renewal of a group list.
- The duplicate functions of a group list are added. (Duplicate group of Action button or Shake the iPhone)
- Counter change Picker adjustment.
- Bug fix.
- New icon.
- Fine correction and minor change.
- Improved compatibility with iPhone OS 3.0.
- 1.4.0 (April 26, 2009)
- It corresponds to the group of an item list.
- It corresponds to search of a group.
- Adjustment of an item list.
- Picker's adjustment.
- The count item at the time of an end is memorized.
- Simultaneous elimination of Liszt's contents is added.
- It changes so that it may add to the top of a table at the time of a list addition.
- Improvement in performance.
- 1.3.1 (March 14, 2009)
- Fine correction.
- New Icon
- 1.3.0 (December 03, 2008)
- Added a count number easy setting function.
- Fine change of resources.
- 1.2.0 (November 11, 2008)
- It is an animation display about a count display.
- Added a function for it to be automatic and to change the minimum and maximum of a slider.
- The step up step down value of a count 1 to 100 selection possible .
- Added a count function using the acceleration sensor of iPhone.
- A count corrects the bug set to 0 at the time of item name change.
- It changes into a new icon.
- Price change.
- 1.1.0 (October 29, 2008)
- Added a function to send a list by an email. (Normal format or CSV format)
- Added a function to count down.
- 1.0.0 (October 21, 2008)
- First release