aLaunchController is the support application of application/file launcher "aLaunch for Mac" of the software only for Mac OS X.
aLaunch for Mac can be operated by iPhone/iPod touch.
A bookmark launcher function and an application launcher function can be satisfactorily used only in the iOS environment.
※In order to use the function of a controller, Wi-Fi environment and Mac OS X is required.
aLaunch for Mac can download from aLaunch
- The item registered into aLaunch is synchronized, application can be launched or a file can be opened.
- Active application is displayed to the front.
- Active application is quit.
- All active application is hidden.
- The registered folder is opened.
- All the registered items are launch.
- URL can be registered and it can use as a bookmark launcher.
- URL Scheme can be registered and it can use as an application launcher.
iPhone 4, 4S (3.5-inch display)
iPhone 5 (4-inch display)
※The simulator is used. An actual speed may be differed from.
Download & System Requirements
Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone Retina display, iPhone 5 4-inch display?
- iOS 6 supported.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Retina display is supported.
- iPhone 5 4-inch display is supported.
- 1.2.0 (October 12, 2012)
- Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Plural changes and bug fixes.
- Support OS was changed : iOS 5 or later.
- 1.1.3 (May 27, 2012)
- Bug fix
- 1.1.2 (December 5, 2011)
- Bug fix
- 1.1.1 (November 21, 2011)
- Support for iPhone 4S and iOS 5.
- 1.1.0 (February 24, 2011)
- Added: Multitasking is supported.
- Added: An item can be classified according to a group. Movement between groups can also be performed. (Launcher tab)
- Added:: A picture is chosen from a library and the icon of an item can be changed. (Launcher tab)
- Many bug fixes.
- 1.0.1 (January 27, 2011)
- Added : The option which quit or closes the item of a group is added.
- Changed : When the screen displayed after starting is being used as the Launcher tab, it is undisplaying about a network error etc.
- Changed : Change of a starting screen.
- 1.0.0 (January 19, 2011)
- First release