The SoundShutter is a camera application of the types to press the shutter by a sound.
Let's talk toward a speaker.
Since there is no shutter button, vibration of a camera can be prevented.
- A photograph is taken in response to sound.
- A photograph is managed in an original photo library. (It can also save also in the photo library of iPhone.)
- It attaches to e-mail and can send.
- A photograph can be uploaded to Twitpic. (It can posted to Twitter simultaneously.) ※Authentication is using xAuth.
- The size of the photo, choose from the small medium large original. The images quality can be set in four stages.
iPhone 4, 4S (3.5-inch display)
iPhone 5 (4-inch display)
Download & System Requirements
Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone Retina display, iPhone 5 4-inch display?
- iOS 6 supported.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Retina display is supported.
- iPhone 5 4-inch display is supported.
- 1.5.2 (November 29,2012)
- Bug fix.
- 1.5.1 (November 17,2012)
- Changed : The volume adjustment to three types. (Sensitivity of the shutter)
- Fine tuning.
- 1.5.0 (November 10,2012)
- Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Support a front camera.
- Support a camera flash.
- Plural changes and bug fixes.
- Change support OS : iOS 5 or later.
- Change support model : iPhone 3GS or later.
- 1.4.3 (February 15,2011)
- URL Scheme is added.
- 1.4.2 (January 7,2011)
- Add option : A camera view is displayed after launching.
- 1.4.1 (December 15,2010)
- Bug fix: The problem which was not save the picture surely to a photo library is corrected. (iOS 4.2.1)
- 1.4.0 (December 06,2010)
- Support for iOS 4.2.1
- It corresponds to Twitpic OAuth echo and Twitter xAuth.
- Several bug fix.
- Fine change etc.
- Support OS is changed into iOS 3.1.3.
- 1.3.0 (Sep 09,2010)
- Support for iOS 4
- Optimized for iPhone 4 Retina display.
- etc., optimized.
- 1.2.0 (May 14,2010)
- Added function: Uploads a photograph to Twitpic.
- Added function: Only the selected picture is saved on the camera roll of iPhone.
- The improvement of an image viewer.
- 1.1.0 (April 17,2010)
- The count display at the time of photo library preservation is added.
- Fixed focus not touch enabled. (3GS)
- Added original focus view in touch display. (3GS)
- Many things have changed a Image viewer.
- Added the ability to send mail.
- Added quality selection.
- Added image size selected.
- Added support for sound detection sensitivity.
- Improved performance when selecting images.
- In addition, several changes, bug fixes.
- 1.0.1 (April 9,2010)
- Fixed: a check mark disappear when the image selected.
- 1.0.0 (April 6,2010)
- First release