- PhotoMemories can make a film style to a photograph.
- How about making one sheet of recollections or making the picture for thumbnails?
- The created picture is manageable in an original library. Of course, it can also save later to the library of iPhone / iPod touch.
- You can even process photos negative effects.
- The date, a title, etc. can be written.
- It attaches to e-mail and can send.
- A photograph can be uploaded to Twitpic. (It can posted to Twitter simultaneously.) ※Authentication is using xAuth.
- Output size: Horizontal mode, height: 240px (iPhone 3G) height: 480px (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th)
Vertical mode, width:240px (iPhone 3G) width: 480px (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th)
iPhone 4, 4S (3.5-inch display)
iPhone 5 (4-inch display)
Download & System Requirements
Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone Retina display, iPhone 5 4-inch display?
- iOS 6 supported.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Retina display is supported.
- iPhone 5 4-inch display is supported.
- 1.6.0 (October 23, 2012)
- Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Plural changes and bug fixes.
- Change support OS : iOS 5 or later.
- Change support model : iPhone 3GS or later.
- 1.5.1 (November 17, 2011)
- Support for iPhone 4S and iOS 5.
- ※ System Requirements changes to the iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3rd Gen. Reauire more than iOS 4.0.
- 1.5.0 (June 1, 2011)
- Adjustment of resources.
- Other minor changes.
- 1.4.0 (March 8, 2011)
- Vertical preservation of a image is added.
- Rotation edit of a picture and crop edit of a picture were added.
- Six colors of text colors for titles were added.
- The performance of picture creation is improving.
- By iPhone 3G, when choosing a picture from a photo library, the problem to clash is solved.
- In addition, fine correction and change.
- 1.3.2 (February 16, 2011)
- URL Scheme is added.
- 1.3.1 (January 10, 2011)
- Bug fix
- 1.3.0 (December 13, 2010)
- Support for iOS 4.2.1
- It corresponds to Twitpic OAuth echo and Twitter xAuth.
- Several bug fix.
- Fine change etc.
- Support OS is changed into iOS 3.1.3.
- 1.2.1 (June 15, 2010)
- Improved performance when selecting images.
- The extension of a picture is changed into "jpg" from "jpeg".
- Tested with iOS 4.
- 1.2.0 (May 28, 2010)
- Added negative effects.
- Changed of a film image.
- Interval was narrow width of the image. (Most images can be stored in short image)
- Landscape images (photos taken in landscape orientation), changes in processing.
- The title characters were able to match the length of the input image.
- 1.1.0 (May 18, 2010)
- Can now enter a title for the image.
- Support for iPod touch.
- It enabled it to save only the selected picture to the library of iPhone /iPod touch.
- Adjustment of pictures.
- In addition, change of several points.
- It is change of localization in part.
- 1.0.0 (May 5, 2010)
- First release