MoneyCalc is a simple percent calculator.
The number subtracted and added 1-99% is calculable from the original number in an instant.
It is useful for calculation of influence etc. 30% from an indicated price at a bargain etc.
Percent Picker is displayed, it can use quickly, being able to change a number and also the number used well can also be registered.
Since it also has the calculation function, it can be used also as a calculation and a history can also be saved.
- The number which added 1-99% is easily calculable.
- The number which pulled 1-99% is easily calculable.
- E-mail transmission of a list.
- Preservation of a calculation history.
- E-mail transmission of a calculation history.
- The percent item which can be decided freely.
iPhone 4, 4S (3.5-inch display)
iPhone 5 (4-inch display)
MoneyCalc Download & System Requirements
- There is also MoneyCalc Lite (no charge) of the lightweight version which excluded some functions.
Please do not hesitate to try.
MoneyCalc Lite Download & System Requirements
Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone Retina display, iPhone 5 4-inch display?
- iOS 6 supported.
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Retina display is supported.
- iPhone 5 4-inch display is supported.
- 1.4.0 (July 05, 2010)
- Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Plural changes and bug fixes.
- Change support OS : iOS 5 or later.
- Change support model : iPhone 3GS or later.
- 1.3.0 (July 05, 2010)
- Support for iOS 4
- Multitasking support
- Optimized for iPhone 4 Retina display.
- Changes in sending mail.
- Bug fixes
- Other, many changes.
- 1.2.5 (October 16, 2009)
- Improvement in the compatibility to iPhone OS 3.0.
- 1.2.4 (July 24, 2009)
- Minor bug fix
- 1.2.3 (July 17, 2009)
- Bug fix
- 1.2.2 (May 12, 2009)
- Bug Fix at the time of rotation of a calculation log view
- New icon
- New resources
- Improvement in performance.
- The confirmed of operation in iPhone OS 3.0 beta.
- 1.2.1 (April 9, 2009)
- One bugfix.
- 1.2.0 (March 12, 2009)
- It enabled it to choose the display item of the subdisplay immediately after starting.
- The display of a calculation history is changed so that it can display also sideways.
- The problem which remained chosen even if it pushed the clear button immediately after pushing "+, -, /, and *" is corrected.
- Fine correction.
- 1.1.0 (February 20, 2009)
- A calculation function is added.
- A calculation history preservation function is added.
- The function which can transmit a calculation history by e-mail is added.
- A user adds the percent item which can be set up freely.
- Operation in minus mode is changed.
- The display method of a main display is adjusted.
- The display method of a sub display is adjusted.
- The problem which was not started by any systems other than Japanese and English is corrected.
- Price change.
- 1.0.0 (January 28, 2009)
- First release